- RSS Channel Showcase 2163675
- RSS Channel Showcase 9982572
- RSS Channel Showcase 6776492
- RSS Channel Showcase 9817028
Articles on this Page
- 03/14/14--18:03: _Tool Tips – Hackle!
- 04/22/14--09:01: _Colour Blending Pla...
- 06/06/14--13:55: _How do you learn best?
- 06/15/14--06:13: _Spinning Love Stories!
- 12/13/14--04:09: _Our First Graduatio...
- 09/03/15--02:21: _The S3 Goodness!
- 01/12/16--21:47: _Big and Bulky!
- 04/16/16--14:31: _Journey to the Gold...
- 10/02/17--13:34: _Courses New and Old...
- 10/11/17--17:31: _Spinning Creativity...
- 03/14/14--18:03: Tool Tips – Hackle!
- 04/22/14--09:01: Colour Blending Playtime!
- 06/06/14--13:55: How do you learn best?
- 06/15/14--06:13: Spinning Love Stories!
- 12/13/14--04:09: Our First Graduation Ceremony!
- 09/03/15--02:21: The S3 Goodness!
- 01/12/16--21:47: Big and Bulky!
- 10/02/17--13:34: Courses New and Old (and even a giveaway!)
- 10/11/17--17:31: Spinning Creativity and Skill building!
(Photo courtesy of Majacraft) This week we are bringing a new course announcement (you’ll have to read to the end!!) and we are bringing you the first of our tool features, because, in fiberista language, ‘tool’ = ‘toy’…right? So to
How exciting! I am not only right here at Arlenes kitchen table typing this blogpost (which is already awesomeness), but I have also just made our brand new Fiberygoodness Course LIVE! This is a course that we have worked on
One of the challenges for Arlene and I when designing our online courses, it taking into account the different ways we all learn. Most of us learn in lots of different ways, we take in what we hear and see,
A few weeks ago in a weekly email that we sent to our first group of participants in the Journey to the Golden Fleece, we included an image of a painting of a knight and a lady. At that time,
We had our first graduation ceremony for the participants in the Journey to the Golden Fleece last night and it was a so much fun! For those of us who could not join us for the live event, here is
Oh my! I can’t tell you how much Arlene and I have been enjoying the postings from the S3 (Sketch Spin Scribe) students over these last weeks.. WOW! What wonderful spin experiences people have been sharing, and really stunning yarns,
So here I am in a New Zealand summer, feeling the heat and enjoying the sunshine, very much aware of the vast climate difference others are experiencing in the northern hemisphere right now! Just a week or so ago I
I can hear the call of the gulls, the slapping of the waves against the hull and the creak of the timbers as our ship is prepared for the exciting journey ahead. This is the time when anticipation can be
This has been a busy but rewarding few weeks at the Woolwench house! (and its wonderful to once again be able to say ‘Woolwench House’ because we are finally proper settled in our own place). And now we are comfortable
This week I thought I would post about two things I think we all need as fiber artists; ‘creativity‘ and ‘skill‘. By skill I mean the ability to execute different techniques for spinning different yarns. When we start spinning the